Career Step's Medical Coding & Billing Training Review
- Home /
- Career Step Review
Career Step is my preferred medical coding and billing school. I have worked in the industry for over 6 years now and I have been very impressed with what they have to offer. I prefer their training to anyone else in the industry for the following reasons:
- Career Step is AHIMA Approved. The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) is a medical coding and billing association that reviews and approves certain medical coding and billing schools that meet their high standards. Going through an AHIMA approved school will give you confidence that the education you will be receiving is top of the line and that the school is reputable.
- Career Step's medical coding and billing training prepares you for national certification. Although not required, certification is a great opportunity to increase your marketability.
- Career Step offers placement help after graduation. Career Step Graduate Advisors work with you one-on-one to help you turn your medical coding and billing education into a job.
- Career Step makes learning interesting by using crosswords as quizzes instead of dull old multiple choice questions. It makes learning fun and easier to understand!
- Finally, Career Step offers training options. Career Step offers an Inpatient & Outpatient Medical Coding & Billing course, just Outpatient Medical Coding & Billing, and a Medical Billing course. So you have options.
So that is why I love Career Step's Medical Coding & Billing Training course. But you can see for yourself. Career Step offers an online demo where you can preview any of their courses before you enroll. The online demo allows you to actually click through the training site to see what it is like, how it is laid out, what material is covered, and see if you would even like it or not. So give it a try and see what you think!
Best of luck with your new career!